Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing For You Flowers And Gifts
Here’s a little Terms & Conditions
that you’ll need to take note, before we proceed with your order:
- For You Flowers And Gifts operates and delivers daily from 9am till 6pm. We will only process your order upon receipt of payment.
- Orders and payments received (Monday to Saturday) before 11am (Malaysia time) can be delivered within same day from 2pm till 6pm. No delivery on Sunday.
- Otherwise, the orders will be delivered on the next day, upon confirmation of orders and payments.
- If you require urgent delivery or special arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact us at 010-220 5340.
- All orders will be notified from us by a confirmation message or email. Your order will be process within 6 working hours. If you do not hear from us after 6 working hours, kindly contact us at 010-220 5340 or Email us. We advise you to call us if your orders are urgent. Thank you.
- For special festival/occasion, please make your order 2 days in advance.Materials used in all arrangements are subject to their availability. When an item is not available, the closest substitute of a similar value will be used. Our flower arrangement skill is monitored by our quality control team. We have reserved the rights
- to change the paper color comparing to website pictures,
- to change the flower color if the color is unavailable.
- to modify the wrapping style according to our florist’s justification.
- to modify the add-on materials, ribbons, sub-flowers, based on florist’s experience and expertise.
- For hamper basket, bear bouquet, condolence and opening flower stand, gifts, we have reserved the rights to substitute the content if materials are unavailable, but we promise to deliver the same value as the one originally promised.
- Do try your best efforts to complete the order form.
- We may contact you if there’s any missing information, but that could cause unnecessary delays in our order fulfillment. If other choices sender selected and the delivery failure or delay not caused by us, we reserve the right to impose of RM20 surcharge on the sender. Example of delivery failure or delay are :
- Incorrect delivery address given from sender.
- Incorrect delivery date given from sender.
- If the product selected is perishable (flowers or cakes), and redelivery requires more than 24-hours, we will impose a charge of 50% of the order value on top of the redelivery surcharge of RM20.00 above. Perishable items are thrown upon expiry of 24 hours due to our strict internal quality control policies. Cancellation is not allowed when the delivery has been attempted.
Shall you find any problem for your order, please notify us upon receive the order immediately as most of our order is perishable. We will give you a free-replacement. Any complaints received after 24 hours will not be entertained.
Online orders cannot be cancelled & refund once the payment has been made. There will be a 50% cancellation charges if order has been attempted. There will be no refund where payment has been made. A voucher, valid for the next 6 months, will instead be issued in lieu of the refund.